Have you ever thought about a career in the language & localisation industry?
Do you want to join an awesome growing, successful, fun and ambitious team?
As a fast-growing company we are always on the lookout for smart and ambitious talent to join our teams. We are a young global team of achievers and make the magic happen every day in a fast-paced environment filled with fun, companionship, and successful projects. We do not hesitate to give responsibility to staff, we value every single contribution from team members and empower our staff to contribute to our common effort to thrive at meeting our customer’s expectations. Seize the opportunity to kick start a career in our beloved localisation industry, enhance your skills, grow through the diversified array of company roles we offer, and more than anything, enjoy the ride with us!
Check out our latest openings:
Project Coordinator (London)
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- − Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment
- − Coordinate all the project phases and efficiently predict the lifespan of all the stages of the project
- − Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- − Negotiate deadlines and rates with vendors
- − Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- − Monitor and control projects status
- − Manage project finances, including budgeting
- − Prepare and maintain project documentation
- − Comply with relevant and applicable procedures
- − Perform quality checks at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy (proofreading, final eye…) Skills Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- − University Degree (preferably in linguistic/translation related studies)
- − Minimum 1 year of professional experience in a similar position in corporate environment
- − Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
- − Ability to meet deadlines
- − Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- − Independence in carrying out assigned tasks
- − Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- − Highly-developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
- − Experience in translation and localization project management would be a strong advantage
- − E-learning project management experience would be a strong advantage
- − Knowledge of CAT tool Salary Competitive salary & company package + perks